Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fold Your Paper Posters

Hi everyone.  I know it has been awhile.  So sorry about that!  :(

I am heading into my fourth week of school.  I can't believe it.  I don't know about all of you, but boy is the beginning of the year rough sailing for a few weeks.  Isn't it???

My class is funny and polite, but boy do they like to talk!  And I have my hands full with bunches of different levels....oh well, at least they are funny, right???

I was trying to explain to my kiddos the other day how to fold a piece of notebook paper for our first spelling test.  I was telling them use a hot dog fold.  They looked at me crazy like.  Now at that moment I didn't look crazy.

So out of necessity, I made these posters.   

 
 
If you think you would like them, I will email the first few people who comment.  I figure a freebie may make you forgive me for my time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover