Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Door

I can't believe that this is my last door decoration for the school year!  Can you believe the year is almost over?  I have 10 days left (okay 8 full days, 1 half day, and 1 hour to be exact)!
 
I have the kiddos draw a picture of themselves in third grade on the left side of the sunglasses and then in the other they draw themselves as an adult in a profession.  I have a sign that says "Our futures are so bright, we have to wear shades." 


They had so much fun doing this.  Although when I told them it was the last door decoration the kiddos all screamed "Noooooooooo!!!!!"  Gotta love them!  :)

By the way...did you see my nice watermark on my pictures???  I FINALLY figured out how to do it.  Why does it take so long to process some of these bloggy things???


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover