Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Door

I can't believe that this is my last door decoration for the school year!  Can you believe the year is almost over?  I have 10 days left (okay 8 full days, 1 half day, and 1 hour to be exact)!
 
I have the kiddos draw a picture of themselves in third grade on the left side of the sunglasses and then in the other they draw themselves as an adult in a profession.  I have a sign that says "Our futures are so bright, we have to wear shades." 


They had so much fun doing this.  Although when I told them it was the last door decoration the kiddos all screamed "Noooooooooo!!!!!"  Gotta love them!  :)

By the way...did you see my nice watermark on my pictures???  I FINALLY figured out how to do it.  Why does it take so long to process some of these bloggy things???


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover