Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful and a Sale

First, I have to say thank you to all the bloggy friends who wished me well during my accident.  As an update, I'm still in a cast for my broken wrist and still walking bad from my knees, hip, and back.  But I will be back to work on Monday (if all goes well)!!  I can't believe how much I have missed my students!!!

Second, I wanted to say thank you.  Thank you to all my followers.  This is my first Thanksgiving as an official blogger and I am so thankful to have so many followers and friends.  I am truly thankful for the friendship I have found as a blogger.  And another thank you to all those wonderful people who leave comments when they stop by my blog.  I am still a newbie, so it's nice to hear that I do something that people actually like or can use.

And finally, as a thank you to all of you, I'm going to join TPT for this awesome sale. Everything in my store will be 20% off plus TPT's 8% off and that equals 28% off! Isn't that awesome! There are lots of bloggers putting their stores on sale these two days, so make sure you stop by to TPT to enjoy the savings!

Cyber Monday



Happy Thanksgiving-

6 comments:

  1. I am SO glad to hear you are doing well! I have been thinking about you! Hope you have had a great Thanksgiving:)

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya! I had a very thankful Thanksgiving. I hope you had a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure your kids have missed you a lot!! Take it easy easing back into everything. :) Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! So sorry about your accident! I was just read ended by a Dodge Ram Quad 1500, and boy did that one hurt, but I am so sorry to hear about you!! You have a beautiful blog, so glad I visited you! Hope you are feeling much better!!
    Please visit!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about your accident. Thanks for finding my little blog! I'll pop over to yours, too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover