Saturday, November 3, 2012

Teachers Helping Teachers UPDATE

This is an updated post.  I just received an email from Laurah that she is asking us to add a button for those teachers affected.  Please click on the button below to link up.  There are so many bloggers out there linking up to help!



Laurah from ESOL Odyssey: Teachers Help Teachers has a great thing started to help out those teachers who were affected by the storm. As soon as I saw that, I had to link up! You can donate items from your TPT store to those teachers that need some help with supplies that were lost. Isn't that a wonderful thing???

Click on the picture to go to her blog to link up. It makes someone like me who lives in the Midwest feel like I can help a fellow teacher. Thanks Laurah for doing this---





2 comments:

  1. Such a great thing to be able to help out other teachers, I have to go back to my post and make sure I have added the button too!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me feel good to be able to help out! So happy to be a part of this!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover