Friday, November 2, 2012

Teachers Helping Teachers

So I'm sitting here thinking about all those people affected by Hurricane Sandy while I'm browsing some of my bloggy friend's past blog posts for the last couple of days (been so busy with Halloween and report cards - yes in the same week!!!!!) and I find something wonderful. 

Laurah from ESOL Odyssey:  Teachers Help Teachers has a great thing started to help out those teachers who were affected by the storm.  As soon as I saw that, I had to link up!  You can donate items from your TPT store to those teachers that need some help with supplies that were lost.  Isn't that a wonderful thing???

Click on the picture to go to her blog to link up.  It makes someone like me who lives in the Midwest feel like I can help a fellow teacher.  Thanks Laurah for doing this---


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover