Monday, November 5, 2012

Clip Art and a Freebie

HELP!  I have a serious problem....I'm addicted to clip art!  I love it when I get an email from one of my favorite clip art designers saying they have new clip art.  It brings a smile to my face and a payment to my pay pal account.  Can you seriously have too much clip art?  Is there anyone out there that will admit to their clip art addiction???  Is there a support group out there yet???

I mean look how cute my new "I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie" and "How to Cook Thanksgiving"(that you can get from TPT) turned out...





And here are two freebies for you if you like.  The first one I made out of necessity.  We were doing our new Thanksgiving glyph today and my students had no idea what a wattle was.  So I made this to work on labeling.



And here is a cute sheet on Daily Language Practice where the students have to put the sentences in order.  I don't know about your kiddos, but my students can fix mistakes in a sentence but have no clue how to move words around to have it make sense.  Once again...worksheet out of necessity.



 I hope you can use these freebies.  And please...can someone point me in the right direction to that clip art support group???   Happy "clip arting" everyone!  :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Tracey.....you are not alone :) Hello my name is Tania and I am a clip art addict. First step- check
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey!
    I just found your blog and I am now a follower! I am a fellow 3rd grade teacher and would love to share ideas with you. Please drop by my blog when you get a chance!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti! Welcome and thanks for following! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover