Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apple-tastic Writing

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately...I've been so busy with school this week.  I came down with ANOTHER sinus infection (second one in two months) and we have NWEA testing!  Anyone else have NWEA or MAP testing???  UGGGG!

Anyways...I had my class do a quick writing activity.  I wanted to see how they came in as writers and I wanted to do something fun involving apples.  I had them pick 4 of their favorite apple treats and put those on the graphic organizer.  Then I had them write why each one was their favorite. 

After that they had to pick only one treat to write about to try and persuade the reader that this treat was the most apple-tastic apple treat.  T

The kids had fun doing it and I got to see where they were with their writing abilities.  I'm having trouble with Google documents, so as soon as I get it working I will make it a freebie.  Sorry I can't get google docs to work tonight.  Uggg...what a week!



Have a great night.  I'm hoping to get a few more followers so I can put my 200 follower give-away on here this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover