Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Classroom Reveal Part 1

Hi everyone!  I don't know about you all, but I'm tired!  I met half of my class at our orientation on Friday.  Then had two days of shopping on TPT.  Next I have today and tomorrow filled with teacher's institute meetings.  And the kiddos are coming Thursday and Friday...ahhhhhh!!!

Oh well, it's that time of year.  But on to something fun.  I'm going to share some pictures from my MONSTER-iffic classroom. 

Monster Welcome Banner, THINK Cards, and Whole Brain Rules
 

Good Behavior is Not Scary behavior board with clips ready to go.
 

Brag Tags ready to students to come.
 

.
Monster-ously good helper board
 

Homework Chart
 

Expectation Posters
 
 
I'll share more pictures next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover