Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Hot!

I can't believe how hot it is.  Waiting for the temperature to reach 102.  Gotta love Chicago in the summer! 

For the past two weeks, I have been working on my school's new principal selection committee.  We just put in our recommendation yesterday.  I hope it all goes forward...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Since it's too hot to go anywhere or even go into the pool, my son and I are playing Mario Party 9.  In between games, I'm trying to work on some new ideas for my classroom.  I have a some things I want to put on here for freebies as soon as... 1) I figure it out how to do it and 2) I'm brave enough to do it! 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it:)OH...I also am going to feature you this Sunday in my Sunday spotlight! Then hopefully you will get some followers:)

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya. You're a great person and the best follower I have (heehee)! Thanks for being my first follower and cheerleader!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover