Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Door

Quick blog today....here is a picture of my March door.  Isn't it hard to decorate your classroom this time of year?  I mean I put up St. Patrick's Day and now I'm adding some Easter things.  Some teachers in my building just decorate for Spring.  I should do that, but I like these two holidays too much!
 
I had the students write their name in each line of a rainbow. 
Then they had to write an acrostic poem describing themselves and color it
just like a rainbow.  Aren't they cute???
 

Here are my cute leprechauns.  They are holding hands...super cute, huh? 
I have them on the top of the door and on the bottom.


Now I have to start thinking about changing it...already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover