Friday, March 15, 2013

It's your lucky day!


Hi everyone!  It's your lucky day!  I have joined up with Vera at Bedford, Love and Teaching for a LUCKY one day only sale.  You can go to either my TPT or TN stores.  When you buy one thing, you can get one free!  Yes....I said FREE!!


All you need to do is:
     *go shopping on St. Patrick's Day,
     * buy any item from my TPT store,
     *email me which item you would like for free (make sure you include your username),
     *and I will then email you with an equal or lesser value items FREE!!!

It is that simple!  And don't forget to join this fun linky to get some LUCKY items from some fantastic bloggers!

Click on Lucky Leprechaun and he will take you to my TPT store!


 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a sale! Thanks for sharing!
    I am having a “Spring Break Bucket List” linky party...stop by and link up!

    Brigid
    Brigid Ann
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to stop by and link up (gotta love linkys!). :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover